Saturday, May 14, 2011

Elise's Baptism Day!




When Elise first got into the water she said it was really hot.  Right before Hyrum "dunked"her she said,"oh no not yet!".  When she came out she said really loudly,"Oh I forgot to bend my legs!".  It was hilarious.  It took me a bit to convince her to come out of the water she wanted to go swimming.  Eventually she came out and I got her dried off.  While she was confirmed she kept her eyes open and Parker was kind enough to tell her afterwards to remember to close her eyes.  It was a perfect day for her and I was so glad.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, she's adorable. That's so awesome. We really missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise is so darling! Wish we could've been there--sounds like it was pretty entertaining!
    love you guys! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously couldn't WAIT to hear what she was going to do! She really needs her own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute. Congrats to your family! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I hope to have paperback copies of The Wild Queen available in the fall, but it's not something I can tackle right now. If you don't want to wait that long, you can download a version from smashwords.com that you can read on your home computer. It's the same price as the Kindle or Nook version. (personally I'm a fan of physical books, too) ~Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elise looks so happy. I hope she remembers this day forever. We wish we could have shared it with you. I thought Mary Lynn did a great job on her dress.

    ReplyDelete