Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Elise's Quote of the Day!

Well I just found out about this through my visiting teacher and I about died!  So the girls piano teacher Sister Richardson shared a story of Elise to some sister's in my ward...I wasn't present.  Aparently they were talking about how she always has treats for her piano students..which I know to be true because Elise is always talking about it.  Well one particular day Elise was being served her treat and she said, 

"When am I going to get a real meal around here?"

I called Sister Richardson and she just laughed and laughed. 

So when Elise got home from school today I asked her about it and she said, "Well if I keep eating all that good sugar I am going to die!"  I'm telling you she can't wait for her treat every week and writes in her journal about her piano lessons.  Thank you Sister Richardson for having patience and love for my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. That's great. You sure have quite a character there. I especially love to hear her call me Carly-Barly.

    ReplyDelete