Monday, October 25, 2010

I had to share

Today at piano lessons.  I came a bit early at the end to hear Elise with her teacher (Sister Richardson).  She was doing pretty good and was asked to name the notes on the piano starting with "A".  So Elise sang them one by one, "A, B, C, D, E, F, GEEEEEE!"  The last note she sang with vibrato.  It was so adorable I couldn't stop laughing quietly to myself.  Her teacher explained how middle C divides what sides of the piano your right and left hand play.  Then she asked Elise where middle C was...her response, "oh! oh! oh!  I know right here!"  It was as if she was saying "PICK ME!"  even though she was the only student. 
Driving home Parker was talking about death and when people die.  He said I can't die until I'm old like a "GRANDPA"!  One sweet thing though.  He said he would miss me when I died.  Kinda morbid but I was touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment