Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Striped Cat and Elise

myspace layouts

myspace layouts


So while I was in Utah I stayed at my Grandmother's house. She lives somewhat out in the country. One morning we had been smelling a skunk somewhere in the area. After breakfast Elise went outside to play. She came inside 20 or so minutes later saying she was trying to catch a striped cat. I said thats nice and she went back outside. Then it dawned on me!!!!!! It's not a CAT!!!! It's a skunk!!!!!! Crap! So I ran outside after Elise yelling, "it's not a cat Elise! Its a skunk!". She didn't believe me and it took me and several others including Grandpa to convince her. The she told my Dad (Grandpa) "Lets get a cup of water, put some poison in it and kill it!". We all laughed and thanked God for her not getting sprayed.

2 comments:

  1. That would be have been a "stinky situation!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I'm glad you made it out to her in time.

    ReplyDelete