Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Parker and Henry's room!


Okay so here it is! I painted....oh boy did I paint. When we first moved into this house 3 years ago I let Hyrum have a room to design himself (I did have a little say). So he decided to have a BLUE ceiling the paint color was actually called "Utah Sky" and he wanted the walls like an off white color (I encouraged this as opposed to the other choices he picked out). So the time came to make it a bedroom for the boys and of course the first thing to go was the BLUE ceiling!! Hooray!!!! Three coats of primer and TWO coats of paint and it was gone...the walls were a piece of cake.
Henry is still in the crib and will stay there till he climbs out, which is in the near future I'm sure.
Girls room pics to come...I'm done painting but I ordered desks and bedspreads and I wanted to wait and take the pics when the room is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment